Camp Caravan is a summer day-camp program for children, kindergarten to grade 6. It is filled with epic Bible-learning experiences children will see, hear, touch, and even taste! Through small group activities, sharing stories of feeling God’s power at work, and team-building games, everyone will be kept on the move, as we find creative ways to discover God’s mighty power and love.
Camp Caravan promises to be mountains of faith-filled adventure and fun! In addition, children will walk away with memories, keepsakes and a rock-solid faith that they can rely on for life!
Below are the weeks that camp will be offered in 2020
Coming to a neighbourhood near you.
- June 29 – July 3 (no camp July 1)**: Symons Valley United Church, 38 Kincora Rise NW, Calgary
- July 6 -10: Location To Be Announced (TBA)
- July 13-17: Springbank United Church, 250011 Range Road 33, Calgary
- July 20-24: St. Thomas United Church, 100 Hawkwood Blvd NW, Calgary
- July 27 – July 31: St. Andrew’s United Church. 128 1 Street E, Cochrane
- August 4 – 7 (no camp August 3)**: Hillhurst United Church, 1227 Kensington Close NW, Calgary
- August 10 – 14: St. Gerard’s Catholic Parish, 8944 Elbow Dr. SW, Calgary
- August 17 – 21: Location TBA
Camp Caravan program fee is $125/child.
(**Four-day camp weeks are a $100/child prorated to reflect the holiday).
Open to ALL Children in Kindergarten to Grade 6.
Program times: 9 am to 4 pm each day.
Any questions? You can email the Camp Caravan Coordinator or call 403-259-4080
Two options to Register & Pay for Camp Caravan
1. Register Online and Pay by Credit Card. Register HERE
2. Download the PDF form here, complete and return with a cheque to Camp Caravan, St. Andrew’s Centre, 1-10601 Southport Rd. SW, Calgary, AB T2W 3M.
Camp Caravan 2019 promises to be mountains of fun!
Financial Assistance: We believe in providing affordable programming for families and consequently have aimed to keep camp fees low for parents and guardians. If further assistance is needed, please contact the Camp Caravan Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on possible bursaries. Telephone (403) 259-4080