Looking ahead to January 2018.
Thursday, January 4.
• Sandwich Making for the Drop In Centre. 10:15 am. St. Andrew’s Centre.
• No Cross Connections program in January.
Sunday, January 7.
• 12th Night Celebration. 7 pm. A musical evening celebration. Deer Park Church.
• Calgary Queer Church worship service. Snacks and Conversation at 6 pm and worship begins at 7 pm. Parkdale United Church.
Mondays, January 8 at 7 pm and January 22 at 10 am. Healing Touch. Sessions held at Lakeview Church. To book your appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call St. Andrew’s Centre at 403-259-4080.
Monday, January 8. 4 pm. Jam and Kram begins again. St. Andrew’s Centre. Regional Youth Ministries.
Friday, January 12. Spirit Singers’ Party, 6 pm at St. Andrew’s Centre.
Saturday, January 13. 12:30 pm. Duplicate Bridge. St. Andrew’s Centre. Please be in contact with Wendy or Alex Campbell if you need a partner. Email
Tuesday, January 16. Windows 10 Course begins. Kerby Centre at St. Andrew’s Centre. More info and registration: http://www.kerbycentre.com/events/categories/kerby-2-st-andrews/
Thursday, January 18. 9 am. Seniors’ Yoga. Kerby Centre at St. Andrew’s Centre. More info and registration: http://www.kerbycentre.com/events/categories/kerby-2-st-andrews/
Friday, January 19. 6 pm. Naked Faith Youth and Young Adult Worship. Regional Ministries. St. Thomas United Church. Supper at 6 pm and Worship at 7 pm.
Saturdays, January 20 through February 10, 2018. 10 to 11:45 am. Community Studio with Rev. Danah Cox. A safe, non-judgmental environment to learn some drawing skills. Or, perhaps just a fun activity to do with a friend, child or grandchild. With a trained artist as instructor, we do not teach tricks, but simple techniques that will help anyone to improve their drawing skills, and see more clearly, the world through the eyes of an artist. Four sessions for only $50 per adult, $40 per child. All supplies, plus coffee and cookies provided. Email Danah Cox to register or for more information.
Saturday, January 20. Movie Night. 7 pm. Movie TBA. St. Andrew’s Centre.
Sunday, January 21. 6:30 pm. Dirty Theology. Worship for those 18 years and Older. Regional Youth and Young Adult Ministries with Campus Ministry. Evening begins with a simple supper meal. Knox United Church.
Monday, January 22. 7 pm. Darwin, Divinity….Study Wrap up. St. Andrew’s Centre.
Thursday, January 25
• 10 am. Book Club. Chateau Renoir. January’s Book: The Last Foundling.
• Noon. Senior and Friends Luncheon. RSVP by Tuesday, January 23. By donation. St. Andrew’s Centre.
• 7 pm. Young Adult Pub Night. Youth And Young Adult Ministries. Bull and Finch Pub.
Saturday, January 27. 7 pm. Coffee House. Regional Youth and Young Adult Ministries. St. Andrew’s Centre.
You’ll find more programs and events listed in our online Calendar. Click HERE